Following the announcement of the new Total War: Warhammer title, SEGA have given us a glimpse of what to expect in the new game, which is set to release later this year.
- A new style of narrative campaign in which players race against the other factions to save or destroy the Great Vortex while thwarting competing Races
- Players will build and expand empires, raise armies, develop cities and fight vivid grand-scale battles in the classic Total War style
- This campaign is set across four mysterious new continents: Ulthuan, Naggaroth, The Southlands and Lustria
- Four new playable races, each with unique campaign mechanics and army rosters of Legendary Lords, Heroes, spellcasters, troops, monsters and siege weapons: High Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen and a fourth, that is yet to be revealed…
- A suite of thrilling new campaign and battle features inspired by the Warhammer lore
- Additionally, a vast combined campaign map covering the geographic areas of the first and second parts of the trilogy. Players will be able to embark on campaigns as any owned, playable race from both games. This will be available for free shortly after launch for owners of both games.
The game will be releasing in 2017, check out the announcement video here